Sandbach School looks forward to welcoming you to our Sixth Form and wants to make the application process as simple as possible. Please see the timeline below, which outlines the basic process steps.
- September – Main Open Event, (dates advertised on our website, social media and local papers). This is an ideal opportunity to learn more about our Sixth Form, speak to teachers/students about specific course details and meet the Sixth Form Team.
- If you do not attend Sandbach School and miss, or are unable to attend, our Open Evening please contact us for more information by emailing Mrs Booth firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01270 758970. We can organise a time/day to have a tour of the school and an informal chat with a member of the sixth form team.
- October – Year 11 Students must hand in completed application forms to Mrs Booth or their form tutor before the published deadline.
- External applicants please complete the application form and post it to:
Mrs Nell Johnson
Director of Sixth Form
Sandbach School Sixth Form
- November – Year 11 students will have an initial advice and guidance meeting with a member of the sixth form team.
- December – conditional offer letter sent to successful external and Year 11 applicants.
- February – Year 11 students have a second guidance meeting.
- June – Student Information Packs sent out to external and Year 11 students, containing all materials and information required for enrolment.
- Enrolment takes place on Thursday 22nd August
If at any time you feel that you need any further information, advice or guidance or if you need any assistance completing your application please contact us on 01270 758970.